Saturday, August 28, 2010

OK!

To Fran Maye:
Fran, if you think my quirky little musings would be of interest to your readers, I say, fine! Go ahead and print whatever excerpts you like from "Unionville in the News." Also, of course you can use any news tips that you see herein.
If you've been following my blog you know that what I write about is mostly my country life -- I emphasize "my" because my experience certainly isn't everyone's experience. I try to be positive, and I avoid mean-ness of all sorts because there's just too much of it in public and private life. Nature influences many aspects of my life, so there's a lot in here about the weather, animals, the garden, nematodes, rain, etc. and not so much about pop culture and electronics.
And if your readers don't like my stuff, please feel free to pull the plug with no hard feelings.

1 comment:

  1. Great!
    But I'd love an email address to communicate with you. You can email it to me at kennettpaper@gmail.com. I am the only one who accesses that email account.
    Fran

    ReplyDelete