Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Charge!

I got an e-mail today from the company that makes my favorite gym socks, Thorlos (they're the best). Apparently they had a security breach and my credit-card number might have been stolen.
So as directed, I promptly phoned my credit-card company. A nice fellow named Travis looked through my recent transactions to see if anything looked funny.
Nope, just the usual: lunch at Catherine's Restaurant, pizza from Floga Bistro, lunch at The Whip, groceries from Giant, gas at Landhope.
And then one item did catch his attention.
"I'm seeing a purchase at ..." He hesitated."... a Wa Wa?"
I laughed and explained to Travis that Wawa is a chain of convenience stores in eastern Pennsylvania.
"I learn something new every day," he marveled.

No comments:

Post a Comment