Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sorry, wrong number

This morning I received a message that a reporter from a national newspaper is looking for "avid women gardeners who are sartorially smart and can nimbly talk about the different garments they favor, from boots to jackets. For this story, we are channeling a sort of English Countryside look (think Barbour Jackets; Dubarry boots, etc.). Sound like you or someone you know?"
I'm still laughing out loud at this. In no way do I qualify! Yeah, I can certainly "nimbly talk" about any subject under the sun, and OK, I do have the boots. But other than that, I seriously doubt the reporter would be interested in hearing about my distinctly functional and non-luxury shorts, socks, T-shirts, bandanas, work gloves, ball cap and sunscreen.
Too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment