Friday, September 6, 2013

Y Times

I enjoyed my week at the Kennett Y while my usual Y, the one at Jennersville, was closed for its annual maintenance week. I got to catch up with lots of old pals from several circles of my life (Melissa! Carol Anne! Judy!), tried some new classes (I have to admit it: Kennett Y people are tough) and watched the launch party for the new Sh'bam workout.
The Kennett Y is just completing a major overhaul, and one of the new things I noticed was the water fountain that automatically refills your water bottle. The lobby floor hadn't been finished yet, so members were given Sharpies and asked to write a message right on the concrete before it was covered over. I did so. No one will be surprised to learn that it mentions my affection for the Young Relative.

No comments:

Post a Comment