Sunday, August 31, 2014

CHESTER COUNTY: My nomination for a county slogan

I don't know if Chester County is in need of a slogan, but may I suggest the following, which I saw on a car at the Kennett YMCA this morning?


Not only is "Choose Civility" an excellent sentiment, but it also has two C's, just like Chester County! How fitting. (Tilda really needs to set herself up as a consultant, don't you think?)
I think Howard County would share. The website describes the "Choose Civility" project as "an ongoing community-wide initiative to position Southern Maryland as a model of civility. The Choose Civility project intends to enhance respect, empathy, consideration, and tolerance in our community. We invite all within our community, as well as other communities around the region, to participate."

No comments:

Post a Comment