Sunday, October 4, 2015

LONGWOOD: An outpouring of love for Belin

I want to share with you a few of the sweet comments I've received about Belin, the beloved "ambassador cat" at Longwood Gardens, who died on Sept. 23. Belin made his home in the Peirce-du Pont House.
1. "I used to give Belin a belly scratch every morning on my walk. I thought maybe he was spending some leisure time in the house on one of his favorite pieces of furniture. I'll miss you old buddy."
2. "Belin, we have five wonderful cats. We know all about all the different kinds of cat personalities. You were something special, Belin. We'll never forget you. You will be missed❤️."
3. "I loved that guy. He reminded me of my Jackson Browne tabby that I lost almost 7 years ago. RIP, Belin, I'm glad you didn't suffer. You brought a lot of joy to LG visitors."
4. "Belin would saunter over and hang out with me while I worked. Another great cat for me to be glad I met."
5. "Such a lovely part of the Longwood experience! Peace, Belin."

Belin, the beloved Longwood Gardens cat, died Sept. 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment