Thursday, April 6, 2017

UNIONVILLE: Tour date is announced

Each spring I get to visit the houses on the Kennett Library's Bayard Taylor House & Garden Day so that I can write the descriptions for the tour program. So I had a certain sense of deja vu the other day when I received a press release about the tour that contained some of my own verbiage!
The tour, which as always benefits the library’s children’s programs and adult literacy, will be held on Saturday, June 3, from 10 to 4. It focuses on the Unionville area -- in fact, you probably know several of the homeowners. There are eight properties (three of them are on one of my favorite back roads, Hilltop View Road in Newlin Township), plus a lunch stop at the Stroud Water Research Center in West Marlborough. Tickets are $40 (a huge bargain) and go on sale May 1. You can purchase them online (www.kennettpubliclibrary.org) or in person at the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment