Saturday, July 14, 2018

MUSICAL: From Gary, Indiana, to Kennett Square

The Brandywiners, Ltd. are presenting "The Music Man" at the outdoor theater at Longwood Gardens at 8 p.m. on July 26, 27, and 28 and August 2, 3, and 4.
"The Music Man" has a special place in my heart because it was my senior-year musical in high school. I've been watching some videos of the Brandywiners' rehearsals and I'm amazed how quickly the show is coming together (unlike the production I was involved in, where the director would regularly bellow in frustration, "You people waste SO MUCH TIME!").
You can buy your tickets online at the Brandywiners' website, or you can download an order form and mail it in.
I will try my darnedest to be a good audience member and not to sing along, but it will be tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment