Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tasty tasty

"Pizza or Chinese?" I texted my sister-in-law before the Steelers-Jets game.
Chinese, we decided, and she called in our order to the China Garden restaurant in the Marlborough Square shopping center on Route 1 (the center where Genuardi's and Floga Bistro are).
The take-out food, which the four of us ate on trays in front of the giant TV, was delicious, with just the right amount of spiciness. I had a full plate of sesame chicken and broccoli with rice and remarked that it was a perfectly sized portion.
My sister-in-law laughed and said there was plenty more: it wasn't even half of what was in the container. Eventually I got three full meals out of a single order!
You can see their menu at their website, http://www.chinagardenpa.com/. The restaurant seemed to be doing a good business on a football playoff Sunday.
Oh, and GO STEELERS in the Super Bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment