Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Paul got married!

This item has little to do with Unionville, or Chester County at all, unless you saw me grinning ear to ear and floating about two feet off the ground all day Saturday as I ran errands around town.
Why was I so happy? That morning my friend Paul had announced to his friends and family on Facebook that, secretly, he had gone and tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend, Janet, in the Seychelles Islands. He posted a photo of the two of them beaming on the beach, Paul in a sport jacket and non-jeans and Janet in a lovely white strapless dress.
May the two of them enjoy many years of happiness, health and prosperity together, on the road and at home.

3 comments:

  1. What a great surprise, right?! So happy for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Complete surprise to everyone!! Did you see the photos, Jenny?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did! They were both glowing! I especially loved the pic of Janet with her bouquet.

    ReplyDelete