Saturday, June 30, 2012

Can't change the weather

Friday night I went to the Taqueria Moroleon on Route 41 with two pals for a wonderful dinner. I had the beef burrito, which was just delicious.
"This place never disappoints," one friend said as we were leaving, and he's absolutely right.
So I was walking to my car and saw a couple having dinner on the deck. It was 9:30 p.m., but it was still miserably hot and humid.
"You're sitting outside?" I said incredulously.
They were a friendly, happy, relaxed couple, and they explained that they just like to live in harmony with whatever the weather brings, hot or cold.
"Now, if it was cold, you would wish it was hot, right?" the woman asked me. "Well, see, now it's hot."
"This is true!" I agreed, laughing, and the guy gave me a high-five.

No comments:

Post a Comment