Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Deals

Here are a few nice summer restaurant bargains I've stumbled upon in recent weeks:
1. The sushi restaurant Kyoto off Route 1 near the Kennett Walmart is offering a lunch special, $6.99 for two rolls. Both my lunch partner and I took advantage of it last Thursday. I had the salmon and tuna rolls, very tasty.
2. Iron Hill Brewery in downtown West Chester is offering a hearty 14-oz prime rib special on Sundays.
It comes with a pint of house beer (or wine), either a salad or soup, a vegetable, and a baked potato with horseradish sauce and sour cream. I couldn't believe it when the bill arrived: a prime rib dinner for two people for under $50! And there were plenty of leftovers; the dog just finished off the last scraps tonight. Take a look at Iron Hill's website for details.
3. And just this morning I had breakfast at Perkins in Avondale, where the "Magnificent 7" special is on sale for $2.99 from 6 to 9 a.m. Monday through Friday. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment