Saturday, July 13, 2013

Dinner bell


Four casual-dining notes:
1. The shrimp and spinach salad at Giordano's is really tasty. I had dinner there Friday with a guy I've known for -- oh, let's just say more than 50 years. We both had the salad and then split one of their really tasty pizzas.
2. At Landhope, you now have to order your ice cream using the touch-screen computer. Thanks to the kind employee who helped out my mother and me!
3. Hood's has changed its hours so that they have time to get started on their restaurant renovations. They're now open from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday.
4. I had every intention of stopping by the Grand Opening at the Market at Liberty Place at State and Center Streets on Friday, but the place was jammed and it was pouring, so I ended up driving by. I hear that anyone who was anyone, le tout Kennett, was there! I hope to stop in this week.

1 comment: