Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Goat Kitchen & Bar

I got a tip from my pal Ivy that her father, restaurateur and chef David Weir, has signed a lease and plans to open a new restaurant this winter in Hockessin: the Goat Kitchen & Bar at 1216 Old Lancaster Pike (the former Lake's Country store). "The vibe will be casual and the food uncompromisingly delicious," he writes on the restaurant's website -- and offers a hint of the forthcoming menu by giving a recipe for Jalapeno pesto. Mr. Weir has served as executive chef at Buckley's, The Four Dogs Tavern, and the Marshallton Inn.the food uncompromisingly delicious. I come from a long line of Irish bar owners who instilled in
me the secrets of a successful bar: great food, friendly service, fair prices, and strong drinks.  vibe will be casual and the food uncompromisingly delicious. I come from a long line of Irish bar owners who instilled in me the secrets of a successful bar: great food, friendly service, fair prices, and strong drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment