Thursday, January 30, 2014

What a card

Looking for a Valentine's Day card? I stopped in this evening at Equinox, the gift store in the Shoppes at Longwood Village, and was delighted to find a wonderful and diverse selection of very appealing cards ranging from the sentimental to the silly. I was laughing aloud as I read some of them and had trouble selecting mine. Go before the supply is depleted!
I was telling the pleasant clerk what great cards the shop stocked and another customer chimed in, seconding that opinion.
(They also have terrific birthday and other cards and even a very funny post-breakup card informing the recipient that the sender had never liked the ex, anyway.)
I told a friend to check out their Valentine's Day cards and she reminded me how good the card selection also is at the two local Pack-N-Ship stores (one is in the same shopping center as Equinox; the other is in Jennersville, both conveniently near Starbuckses). She also praised their assortment of books about rural life, gardening, animals and horses -- not standard fare at a mailing outlet!

No comments:

Post a Comment