Saturday, April 18, 2015

IN THE CHAIR: Not your everyday oral surgery story


Perhaps you read the sad story of the Berwyn dentist who was arrested and charged with lots of narcotics violations last week. One woman commented online that her son had been at the office to get his wisdom teeth removed when the DEA raided the place. My thought was: What a great story that wisdom-tooth youth is going to have! All his peers will have the same old routine stories about ice packs and stitches, blah blah blah, and he has the DEA bursting in.

1 comment:

  1. There was a time when I was really young where I had to get oral surgery after breaking my jaw. Something that really is interesting is seeing this kind of field develop over the many years. I definitely can say that having these kind of stories that you shared can really make for a good story to tell the kids. Thank you for sharing. http://www.beautiful-smiles.net/services/

    ReplyDelete