Sunday, February 7, 2016

JENNERS POND: Catching up with an "old" friend

On Wednesday I went to visit an old friend (meaning, of course, a friend of long standing) for coffee at her home in Jenners Pond; she and her (now deceased) husband sold their Kennett home and moved there a few years ago. I had never been to the Jennersville retirement community before and was astonished at its large size. I was very impressed with my friend's lovely twin home, which has a full lower level with a workshop, a more-than-ample ground floor with a nice kitchen, and a lovely loft office upstairs. 
Later that day I saw a gym friend who works at Jenners Pond and told him my favorable impression of the place. He is a warm and down-to-earth guy and beamed with pride, saying that the first priority of everyone on the management team is the residents' happiness and well-being. He even told me that my friend should feel free to contact him with any problem, no matter how minor.

No comments:

Post a Comment