Saturday, May 28, 2016

BOOKS: The Little Free Library has moved

A few weeks ago a reader expressed her distress that the Little Free Library that English professor Shanyn Fiske started on her front porch in downtown Unionville was no longer in existence. I told her that Shanyn moved into Kennett Square at the end of April, and I wasn't sure what was going to happen with the library.
Shanyn wrote to me and said the library has moved with her and is now open for "business" on her porch at 420 Center Street in Kennett! Just drop off any books you're finished with and take whatever you want.
She also asked me to spread the word that her dream of starting a literary discussion group is becoming a reality, and the first meeting is at her house on Wednesday, June 8. If you email me I'll put you in touch with her for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment