Sunday, June 25, 2017

FRAMED: A good frame shop

First Bert Proscino closed her framing shop on State Street. Then Lorraine at the Frame Cellar in Willowdale retired.
Where do we get our artwork framed?
I just had a great experience with my friend Mindy Dole, who runs her shop, Framing by Mindy, out of her home on 526 Newark Road in Landenberg. She did a nice job helping me chose a frame and mat for a family photograph, and I was especially delighted with the creative way she framed an old hand-drawn birthday card from The Young Relative (I wondered whether the red frame and blue mat we chose would be over the top, but it was a perfect fit).
The projects were finished days earlier than the time she projected, and I thought her prices were commensurate with the neat, professional quality of her work.

No comments:

Post a Comment