Friday, June 15, 2018

UNIONVILLE: Kindness at the post office

Chuun Ok, who was back at the Unionville Post Office substituting for Postmaster Brian this past week, made Melissa Grafton Marino's day on June 14.
Melissa writes:
"Unionville is small, sometimes too small, but days like today make me love where I live! Today (at 8 a.m., before she opened) she saw me open my boxes & started yelling, “Hold on!” I thought maybe she had some more mail for me."
No: she had a gift for Melissa's baby daughter, Devyn, along with a handwritten note.
"I don’t get caught off guard very often, but this small act of love and kindness is something that is too far and between nowadays," Melissa said. "I just wanted everyone in Unionville to know what a special person Chuun Ok is."

No comments:

Post a Comment