Thursday, October 4, 2018

KENNETT: Beyond the call of duty

"Unionville in the News" reader Pete Kennedy was good enough to share this heartwarming story about Richard's Automotive, 961 W. Baltimore Pike:
"My wife had just come home from the hospital and could not be left at home alone. Our car's steering was regressing to those days when cars had no power steering, so with my daughter's help I dropped it off at Richard's Automotive and let him know it might be a couple of days before I could return and pick it up since my wife was ill.
The next day I went out to the driveway and noticed a van stopped on the road in front of my driveway and a man in the driveway getting out of my wife's car. It took me a second to realize her car shouldn't be there and then I saw the man getting out of the car was Richard.
It was a moment of kindness very unexpected and appreciated after a week at  Chester County Hospital."

No comments:

Post a Comment