Saturday, December 15, 2018

VETERINARIAN: Clarence on the mend

Thank you to the good folks at Brandywine Valley Veterinary Hospital, who took such good care of our beloved rescue cat Clarence when he had surgery recently. They did everything they could to make sure he was happy and comfortable throughout. They even had a heated cushion all ready for him when I brought him in.
Dr. Carol Schaefer phoned me with the good news as soon as the operation was over, and both she and Dr. Toni-Ann Vidal kept me updated when his lab results came in. I've received two follow-up phone calls from the practice since, just checking on him. I was delighted to tell them that our elderly purr-boy has been returning to his normal self, eating more, jumping into the bathtub, and gaining weight. It does my heart good to see him snuggled up on his cozy fleece blanket.

Clarence living the good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment