Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The comfy chair

Last night I was helping a friend choose some new furniture up in Exton. He liked the first sofa we saw, and as I was discussing pillow choices with the very pleasant saleswoman, he tried out the matching overstuffed chair and ottoman. I glanced over, saw him smiling and immediately realized that our search was over. It fit him so well, and he looked so relaxed and comfortable, it was as if he had lived in that chair for years.
The saleswoman and I started laughing.
"Easiest sale I've had in weeks," she commented.
(Update: Raymour & Flanigan gets high marks. They delivered the sofa, chair, ottoman AND bed within 2 days. The delivery guys phoned to say they'd arrive earlier than expected, and they were pleasant, professional and extremely efficient.)

No comments:

Post a Comment