Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Thanks!

A giant thanks to the kind readers who take the time to send me fan mail. Last week Susan Ross Clark, a local woman who now lives in New York, shared an excellent scary story about her encounter with a possible Yeti in Unionville. And this week Jean Baiordi suggested that I check out Spring Run Natural Foods on Route 1 -- where Phillips Mushroom Museum used to be -- while waiting, and waiting, and WAITING for the Whole Foods supermarket to open on Concord Pike. "I'm sure you will find the man helpful who works there," she said.
And thanks, also, to the many readers who send me story ideas, and my wonderful friends who do and say such amusing things that I simply have to write about them. You know who you are. And a shout-out to Eileen's friends, the Moms at the Kennett Co-op!

No comments:

Post a Comment