Sunday, March 24, 2013

Speak, Tilda, Speak!

On Thursday morning I was live on WCHE 1520 AM's Morning Magazine talking about "Unionville in the News," and it was a blast! I talked about how the column started and how, much to my surprise, it has developed a significant following of loyal readers (very much appreciated).
My radio hosts were Doug Stirling (pastor of the Kennett Square Bible Methodist Church and a former Kennett borough council member) and Chester County Commissioner Ryan Costello, both of whom said all kinds of nice things about the column -- how it celebrates our distinct sense of community and includes something for everyone each week. Thank you, gentlemen!

4 comments:

  1. You do a real public service!!!! Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Mr. S, you are too kind. You know I just do it for fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For fun??? Hmmmm.....me thinks we need to renegotiate that pay.....

      Delete
    2. I really need to learn to keep my mouth shut, don't I! :-)

      Delete