Saturday, September 28, 2013

Stink bugs are back

You don't need me to tell you that the stink bugs are back, looking for a warm place to spend the winter. They started on my screen door, and now they've moved inside, flying around and landing on walls, curtains, appliance cords and lampshades. (The one in the photo obviously likes Sandra Bullock's back.)
I already have my zip-lock bags ready for action in each room: I drop the bugs in, zip up the bag and then toss it when it gets full.
Then, of course I repeat the process, because a few minutes after I've cleared a room, it's full of them again!
Let's just hope the smelly invasion is not as bad as it was two years ago. I well remember pulling a scarf from a bureau drawer and finding dozens of them nestled in its folds.

No comments:

Post a Comment