Saturday, October 25, 2014

WAWA: Please build one in Jennersville!

Over large mochas in front of the cozy fire at Foxy Loxy one rainy morning last week, a friend told me that she learned that everyone's favorite convenience store, Wawa, is expanding into the Florida market.
"Florida!" she said with disbelief. "They can build Wawas in Florida but not in Jennersville!"
As soon as she said that, I realized that it would be perfect to have a Wawa near the Jennersville Giant, the Y, the hospital, and the Jenners Pond retirement community. Nary a Wawa exists between Avondale and Nottingham!
I'm sure Wawa's corporate office has a whole team of doctoral-level analysts devoted to crunching statistics on new store placement, but I can guarantee them that I would be a frequent customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment