Saturday, November 29, 2014

CLEANING: A product that lives up to its billing

This is going to sound like an infomercial, and for that I apologize, but my mother has discovered a truly great product. It's a microfiber cleaning cloth, and all you have to do is wet it, wring it out and then go to town on any kind of grime you have around the house, from kitchen grease to bathroom scum to windows, walls, and floors.
I don't like housecleaning, to put it mildly, but I am singing the praises of this product because:
(A) It really works. I have used it to clean stink bug stains on walls, stainless steel fixtures, my computer monitor and keyboard, the stovetop, storm windows and the (formerly) cruddy inside of my driver's-side car door (I often open the door by pushing on it with my foot).
(B) You don't need to use any smelly, itch-inducing chemicals, just plain water.
(C) You can throw it in the washer and reuse it.
The company that sells this cloth is called Streakfree Products in Baltimore. The U.S.-made cloths are six dollars each, and you can order online or by calling 1-877-373-3050.

No comments:

Post a Comment