Thursday, November 27, 2014

KIDS AND DOGS: An encounter with a helpful little boy

A Kennett Square Facebook friend reports that she and a friend were shopping for fleece material at the fabric store the other day.
"I told the lady I was with, here is another shade of brown.Here comes this little curly-haired tyke about 4 or 5 years old, grabbed that bolt of material, wrestled it off the shelf and clumsily handed it to me. He was so proud of what he did.
"I told him that material was perfect and it was going to be used to make my doggie a blanket for Christmas.
"I also told his mother how proud she should be of her son. I hope he never changes.
So many children are not taught to help or to even respect the elderly. I wish I would have gotten his name. I just wanted to share something good for a change."

No comments:

Post a Comment