Sunday, September 27, 2015

EAST MARLBOROUGH: The 2015 Unionville Community Fair

This week is the 91st annual Unionville Community Fair & Farm Show, and I'm sure you'll read lots more about it elsewhere in this week's paper. The full schedule is available on www.ucfairinc.org. The Fair is a great Unionville tradition, and it has been a special part of my life for many years. I'm looking forward to seeing my "Fair Friends" like Debra, Dave, Berta, Karen (actually two of them), Jayne, Terry, and Bonnie.
The Fair president, Danielle Chamberlain, asked me to share two last-minute bits of information with my readers:
1. There will be a truck from the Kennett Area Community Service accepting donations of nonperishable foods. The truck will be parked near the gray barn, where you enter off Route 926 for public parking.
2. Volunteers are needed to help with parking throughout the week, but especially on Saturday night (for the Willowdale Pro Rodeo). Call Berta Rains at 610-283-9091  to sign up for a time slot.   

No comments:

Post a Comment