Thursday, August 11, 2016

FOOD: Kaboburritos has opened!

Two enthusiastic thumbs up for Kaboburritos, the new Mediterranean/Mexican restaurant in the Market at Liberty Place! My taste-testing buddy and I stopped by on one of the first days it was open and had a fantastic lunch.
I had three falafel tacos, the absolute best I have eaten this entire century, and my friend had a Mexican chicken dish with rice, beans, sour cream, guac, and cheese. They have burritos and bowls, tacos, salads, platters and a kids' menu; you choose whether you want the Mexican or Mediterranean version with your choice of chicken, falafel, pork, beef or shrimp.
The owner, Carlos Vargas, was bursting with pride as he chatted with customers and asked for feedback.
Kaboburritos is at 148 West State Street in downtown Kennett. It's open Tuesday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. The place is a welcome addition to the Kennett restaurant scene, and I can guarantee I'll be back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment