Saturday, April 11, 2020

BLOG: Finding Tilda

Friends, I've gotten a lot of emails asking how to subscribe to this blog so that my posts appear automatically in your email inbox. Dearest Partner, who is far more computer savvy than I am, was good enough to put together these instructions.
On the left-hand side of your email program there should be a line that says "News and Feeds" (or similar language). Click on it and a screen will come up. Click on "Manage Subscriptions" and a box will come up. Enter the URL of my blog, https://unionvilleinthenews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default," into the subscribe field (the "Feed URL") Then hit "add" and you should be good to go.
Any problems? Let me know and I'll see if I can help. Contact me at uvilleblogger@gmail.com.
You can always find my latest updates by doing a Google search for "Unionville in the News." And if you have my blog on the screen in front of you, you can make it a one-click favorite by hitting the star in the search box.
I know, I know. It was much easier when you just opened the newspaper to page 3, but sadly, due to the paper's budget problems, that's not happening for the foreseeable future.  


No comments:

Post a Comment