Monday, April 6, 2020

HAIR: Getting shaggy

A few weeks ago my hairdresser posted on Facebook a stern warning that we were NOT to try trimming our bangs. "This is NEVER a good idea!" she warned. But times have changed, and it doesn't appear that hair salons and barber shops will be opening any time soon. Although still strongly discouraging the practice, she has uploaded a video of how to do it, using a mannequin head with hair.
Some wives are trimming their husband's hair, with, as far as I can see, pretty decent results. One woman I know took matters into her own hands: she picked up her dog clippers and gave herself a non-nonsense crew cut. She said she loves it, and she certainly has the face and the personality to carry it off.
As for me, I've always been a low-maintenance type. I'm just pulling my hair back in a bun and not really worrying about my quickly growing out highlights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment