Thursday, May 24, 2012

Entertainment

Via a historical charity I'm involved in, I received a promotional postcard from "Levram the Great, Colonial Conjurer." Levram, who lives in Exton, dresses up in old-fashioned garb and puts on an "authentically appointed" 18th-century magic show: "Levram is a simple-minded conjurer who has performed for heads of state (as well as their feet)."
I have to say, it looks like it might be fun -- and from a business point of view, I have to commend him for having a mailing list extensive enough to reach me. Those of you who are in charge of organizing events might want to take a look at his website: www.timand.com.
Speaking of entertainment, I was at a Cinco de Mayo business-association party a few weeks back where they had a psychic reader. Three of the women at my table bolted their food and then got in line to consult this woman. Me? Not so much: all I needed to know was that my future included some excellent Mexican food and Corona.

No comments:

Post a Comment