Sunday, May 20, 2012

Fast times

I was heading north on Route 82 at Blow Horn earlier this evening and a vehicle was starting to pull out from Route 841, also headed north. I observed this with mild irritation, as I tend to get stuck behind vehicles that go rather slowly up those hills. But as the car pulled out into the intersection, I realized I needn't have worried. It was a black Mustang. A black convertible Mustang. A black convertible Mustang driven by a young guy without a shirt on. I think he was already blowing through Coatesville by the time I hit Rokeby.

1 comment:

  1. We live with this every day. There are the speeders, downshifting trucks, four wheel boomboxes, weaving drunks, rubberneckers, and others on this, the busiest road in West Marlborough Township. Welcome to our world.

    ReplyDelete