Friday, October 18, 2013

Palm-A-Bagel


I know I'm risking outraged cries of "You went to the bagel shop and didn't bring any back to my home/office/barn/garage/studio?!" but I simply have to put in a plug for Palm-A-Bagel in the Marlborough Square Shopping Center on Baltimore Pike between Kennett and Longwood (the same shopping center where Floga Bistro is). I stopped in early Friday morning, and my toasted poppy-seed bagel with cream cheese was just delicious. They make them fresh from scratch every day, and it was absolutely the best bagel I've had in a very long time. I will definitely be back!

2 comments:

  1. I distinctly remember an evening when you had a poppy seed stuck between your two front teeth. I pointed it out and you realized it had been there all day, through many journalistic appointments. So: enjoy the bagel but check your teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That totally sounds like something I would do, to this day. Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to visit the nearest mirror stat.

    ReplyDelete