Sunday, September 13, 2015

SUNFLOWERS: Acres of green and yellow near Willowdale

The spectacular expanse of sunflowers on Route 926 at Walnut Road drew crowds of visitors and photographers this weekend. Although most of the tourists stayed at the edge of the field, I saw a few people taking selfies several rows in. One fellow was even piloting a drone over the field, which should produce some amazing shots. The best shot I've seen was taken by my friend Mary, who took a beautiful photo of one sunflower that towered over the rest: "Rising above the crowd" was her caption.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tilda. I'm so glad you like my photo! We are so fortunate to live in such beautiful surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a wonderful photo -- taken by a wonderful person. Thanks for reading! <3

    ReplyDelete