Sunday, March 26, 2017

MEETING: Learning about gun laws

My West Marlborough neighbor Starr Bright asked me to share some information about "Gun Sense Chester County," a group she is involved in.
"I am a gunshot survivor and am interested in responsible gun ownership as well as sensible gun legislation," she wrote. "My husband hunts and I have no interest in banning guns, but I am interested in sensible solutions to what has become a polarizing issue."
She said the group will be holding a public meeting at 7:15 p.m. Tuesday, April 11, at the Church of Loving Shepherd, 1066 South New Street, West Chester. The topic is “Guns Around Town: Current & Proposed Regulations.” Starr said that "the goal is to educate citizens who hear about gun violence every day yet often don’t know about gun laws." Speakers will be Jeff Dempsey of CeaseFire PA and Ann Cummings, chairperson of Gun Sense Chester County.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment