Saturday, July 27, 2013

Garden pix

I'm hoping your gardens are

doing as well as mine this year. Only a few of the phlox have mildew, which is amazing considering the amount of rain we've had. And yes, I know how corny the yellow swallowtail-on-pink Echinacea photo is, but it was fun taking it anyway.
The pumpkins, which as you'll recall I had to replant back in May for lack of germination, are relentlessly taking over the garden. And the sunflowers, even though they started blooming a month ago (very early!), are still doing so, and beautifully.
(Yes, I do take my phone/camera with me everywhere, even while working in the garden. Except, of course, the other night when my brother's bicycle had a flat about a mile away from here and he needed a rescue. D'OH!)

No comments:

Post a Comment