Sunday, April 28, 2013

To-Do List

There was SO MUCH going on this past weekend! I asked my Facebook friends to share what they did, and here's what I heard:
-- The Art on the Square show and the Y's Healthy Kids Day in Kennett
-- The UHS spring play matinee of "Princess Bride" ("It was awesome!")
-- A husband-and-wife date to see the tulips at Longwood Gardens (so popular they had to park in the auxiliary lot)
-- Mary Dugan's memorial service at London Grove Friends Meeting
-- The Woodlands at Phillips Mushrooms anniversary celebration
-- The Pennsbury Township community yard sale
-- Pocopson Elementary School's art and garden day
-- The Chester County Master Gardeners plant sale at Springton Manor
-- The Maryland Hunt Cup (featuring several local jockeys)
-- The Unionville Track & Field International.
Four people told me they had to work -- specifically, writing, doing hair, running a restaurant and baking bread. I, too, worked, but then I went to the Young Relative's baseball game and got a fair amount of gardening done.

No comments:

Post a Comment