Thursday, March 21, 2019

VACUUM GUY: Makes cleaning fun

I had an excellent shopping experience at John's House of Vacuums in downtown Kennett Square (305 West State Street). I explained to John that I like my cordless vacuum but need one that's more consistent about picking up cat hair and pine needles. He knew exactly what I wanted (he has cats AND dogs on his farm), demonstrated two possible models for me and discussed their pros and cons.
I liked his attitude: he said his goal is to make people happy customers rather than just making a sale. He succeeded on both counts for me. The vacuum is nimble and light and, in "turbo" mode, sucks up not only cat hair and pine needles but stray press releases, paper clips and kale chip crumbs. I am no domestic goddess, but my carpets and floors look great.
The House of Vacuums is in the shopping center where El Ranchero Mexican Restaurant is and where the stationery store Papier and Molly's Ice Cream used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment