Thursday, March 28, 2019

ERCILDOUN: Tim to the rescue

A Unionville neighbor shared this nice story about a Good Samaritan who came to her rescue on Sunday afternoon, March 24: "I went to Triple Fresh but cut the turn too close and went over the curb (Erf! You know the one). My tire went flat. As I was taking out the jack and some other equipment, a nice young man, Tim Gregor Jr. of Coatesville, offered help. I said that I had someone coming. He offered again a couple of times and I finally accepted. Lo and behold, Mr. Gregor had an impact wrench and switched out the flat tire with the spare in just a few minutes. My other half arrived after the flat was on the back of the car (where the spare usually sits) and the jack and other things were put away.
"Thanks Tim Gregor Jr. What a nice young man you are. You made my day easier. Your thoughtfulness and help are much appreciated!"
She also noted that Tim works for Fresh Cut Landscaping (freshcutmowing@comcast.net).

No comments:

Post a Comment