Friday, November 30, 2012

Seen along the road


Thank you to "Unionville in the News" readers Mike and Becky Majeski for sending along this photo of a tree trunk they spotted along Lamborntown Road, south of Route 926, while following the Cheshire Hunt on Saturday, Nov. 24. They think it resembles the Grinch Who Stole Christmas, and I have to agree with them.
(Small world: I was driving west on Route 842 Saturday around lunchtime just as the Cheshire Hunt was crossing the road. I pulled over and got out of my car to say hi and watch -- and who was there directing traffic but Mike Majeski. He introduced me to his pals: "This is Tilda!") 
And below it is an excellent image of two longhorns grazing in a Doe Run pasture, photographed by Springdell resident Bernie Langer. Thanks, Bernie!



No comments:

Post a Comment