Friday, November 16, 2018

THANKS: Great customer service

I want to thank two folks this week for making my life easier.
A clerk at Pet Supplies Plus in Avondale volunteered to carry a 35-lb tub of cat litter from the shelf, to the cash register, and then out to my car. And he did it with good cheer! I didn't get his name, but he had jet-black hair with a dyed streak on top, and a lot of earrings. He explained that he and his colleagues have to stock the shelves with those heavy buckets of litter, so he knows full well how unwieldy they can be.
And another shout-out to Lenna Pierson, the office manager at PJ Mullin's State Farm insurance agency. When I took my car in for inspection the other day at the Springdell Garage, I realized to my embarrassment that the insurance card in my wallet was expired. I called PJ's office, and within literally five minutes Lenna faxed a valid one to the garage. She told me not to apologize and said it's actually one of the most common requests they get.

No comments:

Post a Comment