Friday, November 22, 2019

BVVH: A new owner for Dr. Moss's practice

It's official! Dr. Marc Daniel, DVM, has purchased Dr. John Moss's Brandywine Valley Veterinary Hospital on Strasburg Road.
Dr. Daniel lives outside of West Chester with his wife, three cats, a rescued dog from Haiti, chickens, and honey bees. He and his wife have two sons in college and two daughters at home.
He writes, "I am honored to have the opportunity to assume the ownership of Brandywine Valley Veterinary Hospital. Dr. Moss and his associates have been providing high-quality and compassionate veterinary care to the community for many years and I hope to continue what he has started. I feel that practice ownership will allow me to further fulfill my desire to care for people, their pets and the staff that work under my guidance."
Dr. Daniel already gets high marks from me. I met him last month at BVVH when our elderly rescue cat, Clarence, was very sick. Dr. Daniel immediately spotted a large abscess and took care of it. A week later, to our delight and relief, Clarence was back to his normal self,  yowling, jumping up on the bed, and curling up on his blue fleece blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment